★ Miley Little Star Balkan ★
★Registrujte se na najbolji Miley forum!★
★Registrujte se na najbolji Miley forum!★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  GalerijaGalerija  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Miley Cyrus On Taylor Swift And Taylor Lautner: 'Sounds Good To Me'

Ići dole 
3 posters
AutorPoruka
Miley-Smiley Admin
Admin
Miley-Smiley Admin

Broj poruka : 383
Datum upisa : 10.11.2009
Godina : 28

Miley Cyrus On Taylor Swift And Taylor Lautner: 'Sounds Good To Me' Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Miley Cyrus On Taylor Swift And Taylor Lautner: 'Sounds Good To Me'   Miley Cyrus On Taylor Swift And Taylor Lautner: 'Sounds Good To Me' EmptyPet Nov 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Miley Cyrus may be friends with both Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner, but that doesn't mean that the teen queen has any idea if the two are really dating. But, if they are, she's really happy for them.

"The Taylors? Oh, I don't know. I'm not into the drama. I have no idea," she told Chicago's B96 morning show during a tour stop earlier this week, where she also talked about her recent departure from Twitter. "But I've known Taylor [Lautner] since I was really young."

Cyrus, who starred in the "Hannah Montana" movie alongside Swift earlier this year, shared that she was once also cast in a flick with Lautner. "When he did '[The Adventures of] Sharkboy and Lavagirl,' it was between me and somebody else, and then I ended up doing 'Hannah Montana,' so I've known him for, like, a really long time," she said, adding that she fully approves of the couple — if they are dating. "I mean, if he's happy and if she's happy, sounds good to me."

Taylor Swift recently played coy during interviews when asked about her rumored romance with the "Twilight" star and her "Valentine's Day" co-star.

"I don't know, he's an amazing guy and we're really close ... and ah ... yep," she told CMT Radio Live's Cody Alan in an interview, before later in the day giggling with Ellen DeGeneres when asked about Lautner. "We're in a movie together, and I am really excited about seeing it."
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://miley-balkan.forumsr.com
~Miss Vip~

~Miss Vip~

Broj poruka : 28
Datum upisa : 12.12.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Miley Cyrus On Taylor Swift And Taylor Lautner: 'Sounds Good To Me'   Miley Cyrus On Taylor Swift And Taylor Lautner: 'Sounds Good To Me' EmptyNed Dec 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Haha xD pa ok... xD
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
smiley*stars

smiley*stars

Broj poruka : 40
Datum upisa : 24.12.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Miley Cyrus On Taylor Swift And Taylor Lautner: 'Sounds Good To Me'   Miley Cyrus On Taylor Swift And Taylor Lautner: 'Sounds Good To Me' EmptyČet Dec 24, 2009 8:26 pm

lepo
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Miley Cyrus On Taylor Swift And Taylor Lautner: 'Sounds Good To Me'   Miley Cyrus On Taylor Swift And Taylor Lautner: 'Sounds Good To Me' Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Miley Cyrus On Taylor Swift And Taylor Lautner: 'Sounds Good To Me'
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1