★ Miley Little Star Balkan ★
★Registrujte se na najbolji Miley forum!★
★Registrujte se na najbolji Miley forum!★
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  GalerijaGalerija  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Selena Gomez on Miley Cyrus

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Miley-Smiley Admin
Admin
Miley-Smiley Admin

Broj poruka : 383
Datum upisa : 10.11.2009
Godina : 28

Selena Gomez on Miley Cyrus Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Selena Gomez on Miley Cyrus   Selena Gomez on Miley Cyrus EmptyPet Feb 19, 2010 10:36 pm

At the beginning of the year, Miley Cyrus announced that season four would be the last for her hugely popular Disney series “Hannah Montana.” Fellow Disney star Selena Gomez said her colleague is just ready to move on to bigger and more mature things, even if her fans will feel the void left by her decision to end the show.

“I think that she’s growing with the show, and I think it’s such a great platform for her,” Gomez told MTV News, adding that she has yet to talk to Cyrus about her post-”Hannah Montana” plans. “And she’s lived up to it as wonderfully as she could, and I think she continues to carry it, but she’s ready for other things.”

Although there’s still some time until the show does finally end, Cyrus has expressed her desire to tackle more mature projects, like her role in the forthcoming Nicholas Sparks movie “The Last Song.” “Everything is so dramatic in the world,” Cyrus told Harper’s Bazaar. “My job is to be a role model, and that’s what I want to do, but my job isn’t to be a parent. My job isn’t to tell your kids how to act or how not to act, because I’m still figuring that out for myself. So to take that away from me is a bit selfish. Your kids are going to make mistakes whether I do or not. That’s just life.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://miley-balkan.forumsr.com

Selena Gomez on Miley Cyrus
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1